We pride ourselves at McGonigle Dental on our community involvement. Our commitment to the well-being of our community members extends beyond the high-quality dental care that we provide to our patients. We are committed to giving back to those who have supported us. We never get tired of giving people reasons to smile.
Dr. Rob and Peggy have traveled to South Africa with Medicine Arm in Arm several times now to conduct a dental clinic. Along with doctors from 3 other countries they work to provide for the dental needs of the indigenous Zulu children of South Africa, and the children of Swaziland. Many of the children are double orphaned and or disabled. We are blessed to have patients that support this endeavor.
There is always something exciting going on in our practice!
Here are some organizations we support:
- Dentistry From The Heart
- Life Source
- CRU High School
- Frankfort School District Education Foundation
- Providence High School
- Andrew High School
- Tinley Park High School
- Bridgeport Catholic Academy
- Bridge Teen Center
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Lincoln Way Blue Demon Baseball Team
- Medicine Arm In Arm
- Ronald McDonald House
- Operation Care Packages
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Keep The Dream Alive Foundation
- VJ Andrew Music Parents Association
- Give Back A Smile Foundation
- Tinley Park Chamber of Commerce
- Toys for Tots