Based on recent world-wide circumstances, we have gone above even this to doubly confirm your safety, as well as the safety of our staff. These additional steps to maximize safety have allowed us to continue safely providing best-in-class dental care for you and other guests in the community. Some of these steps include the following:
- We have set up a curbside check-in process so as to limit the number of people in the practice at any given time, and not allow any congregation in common areas.
- We will be doing patient and employee health screening before entering the practice, including checking temperature and any symptoms of illness. Please note that if you do have a high temperature or have recently experienced any symptoms of illness or been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms of illness, you will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Additional layers of personal protective equipment for team members and patients.
- We will be doing even more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas in the office.
- We will be practicing office social distancing in the office by not congregating in common areas and maintaining a six-foot separation from each other outside of the treatment areas.
- A newly installed air filtration system that purifies and cleans the air by reducing approximately 90% of airborne contaminants.
- If you’ve brought a guest with you to your appointment, we respectfully ask them to remain outside the practice during your appointment. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
As a result of these updated safety measures, you can continue to feel comfortable about seeing us and taking care of your teeth. Rest easy knowing that these new protocols have been tested and validated.
Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email through our contact form for any further information.